Head Coach – Rochester 2022-23 Orange
- Rush-Henrietta, ‘86
- Rochester Institute of Technology ‘90
- Rush-Henrietta Lacrosse Club Youth, Modified and JV
- Avon Lacrosse Club, Youth & Modified levels
- Avon CSD – Modified Head Coach 3 years, 2 years JV Asst., Varsity Assistant 4 years ,Varsity Head Coach 1 year.
- Green Machine Off Season – HS graduates and College player club team that travels, Coach and Manager.
For Paul Cole, FCA is about faith, fellowship and family — not only does he coach for FCA, but his son and two daughters all play on FCA teams. Cole credits the ministry with helping him to develop his own faith and shaping his kids’ value-systems.
“FCA has not only helped my son and two daughters these past years, but it has been an important part of my life, helping me be a better husband, father, coach and person by drawing me closer to my faith. With FCA the players come first. The focus is not only on skills and sport development, with the best coaching possible — but the program helps players develop values they can use throughout their lives through faith and fellowship. And FCA also includes families in the faith and fellowship,” Cole said.
A carpenter by trade, Cole owns PRC Associates, Inc., a local acoustical & construction development company. He has been blessed to be married to his high school sweetheart and cancer survivor Dawn for 25 years. The couple reside in Rush, NY with their three beautiful children Shane, Lyndsey and Kendra. He enjoys coaching with his son, Green Machine Lacrosse — a men’s team that raises cancer awareness, listening to music, water sports and spending time with family and friends.